- On December 21, 2018
- In Uncategorized
- By Nicky
CTP Flexibles, a division of CTP Limited, has a vacancy for an HR Manager at their facility in Ndabeni.
The incumbent would be fully responsible for the HR Generalist function, with one report – a junior HR person to assist.
The role would require coordination and management of the HR Function inclusive, but not limited to, IR (disciplinaries), full union engagement, recruitment, salary and TNA administration and maintenance using Kronos and VIP, legislative reporting (WSP/ATR, Equity, BBBEE) etc.
The role is a demanding role and requires someone with a sense of maturity that is able to enforce compliance to policy and procedure, it would suit someone with previous manufacturing experience.
Candidate Requirements (Skills & Experiences)
- ND/BTech or Degree in HR Management
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Management or similar role
- 5 – 8 years of experience in an HR role, preferably with atleast half of those in a manufacturing environment
- Recruitment – 5 to 6 years experience
- Computer Skills (Windows) – 5 to 6 years experience
- VIP System – 3 to 4 years experience
- Training & Skills Reporting – 5 t0 6 years experience
- IR inclusive of Union Engagement – 5 to 6 years experience
- Policy & Compliance – 5 to 6 years experience
- TNA & Salary Administration – 5 to 6 years experience
- Legislative Reporting – 5 to 6 years experience
If you believe you are the right person for the job, please apply together with a copy of your CV to Lee-Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 January 2019