- On July 14, 2020
- In Uncategorized
- By Claudia
CTP Flexibles, a division of CTP Limited, currently have a position available for a Procurement Officer at our flexible packaging printing facility and wish to invite all suitably qualified applicants to submit their details for our consideration.
The incumbent will be responsible for all procurement for the business unit, while establishing and maintaining a full supplier data base. Key & real time engagement of stock, specifically raw materials, with all stakeholders as to impending price changes, any changes at suppliers including supply interruption etc.
- All procurement of RMS
- Establish and maintain a supplier data base, including spend by supplier
- Engagement with MD, National Sales Manager & Factory Manager as to impending price changes, any changes at suppliers including supply interruption etc.
- Liaison with Factory Manager, Planner, Stores Manager regarding the participation in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials and maximising effective manufacture of goods. Minimum stock levels vis a viz business levels and supplier lead times
- Reporting and analytics on stock and procurement in liaison with Cost & Management accountant (Including substrates, pellets, ink & consumables)
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- A Grade 12 qualification
- A tertiary qualification will be advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years experience in procurement
- Experience within a flexible packaging environment, with a good understanding of processes will be advantageous
- An understanding of variables that need to be considered when procuring
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook, and ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
To apply, please forward your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com by no later than 31 July 2020.