- On July 14, 2020
- In Uncategorized
- By Claudia
CTP Flexibles, a division of CTP Limited, currently have a position available for a Production Planner at our flexible packaging printing facility and wish to invite all suitably qualified applicants to submit their details for our consideration.
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of work within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
- Interface with sales and production teams to develop the optimum plan
- Drawing up a master production schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to satisfy customer requirements
- Plan and schedule work flow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times
- Confers with department supervisors to determine status of current jobs
- Prepares order confirmation reports
- Keep and update planning records and information
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- A Grade 12 qualification
- A tertiary qualification will be advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in production planning
- Experience within a flexible packaging environment will be advantageous
- An understanding of parameters and variables that needs to be considered when planning
- An understanding of the basic operations equipment / machinery used during the production process
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook, and ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
To apply, please forward your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 31 July 2020.